WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer feedback
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping
2. We may use this information to improve our products and services.
3. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
4. We may contact you by email, phone, or fax.
5. We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note we do not have any control over the other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites. These other sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.